July 2, 2011 – 1:51 pm
That’s Robin and his photography obsession.
I happened to be in KL for an event the other day, so I met up with Robin and Jasonbefore heading back to Malacca. It’s been ages since we met up, we chat from cameras to food to Kuching, basically anything under the roof. It was a good afternoon tea. It would be great if the Bear was there and even awesome if they brought a GongCha for me. Hahaha..
Half through the chat, Robin noticed a bug on my head. I thought he was going to help me getting rid of the bug off my head but he went and took a photo of it. *sweat*
Oh well, photography always comes first for him. It seems like we all have our little obsession and passion of our own. For me, it’s drawing. My Miao&WafuPafu always come first XD.
Do you have anything you’re obsession or passionate about?
By the way, do check out the their blogs 😀
The Bird who obsesses with Photography.
And the Panda who obsesses with Food… and Transformer 😛
April 27, 2009 – 10:46 pm
– Robin send me a photo of Kolok Mee (a type of noodle from Sarawak. )
– “MeePok put red” is referring to the photo of the Noodle.
– Mee pok = flat noodles. Put Red = Added with BBQ oil
– Teh-C-Peng = Teh-Peng/ Teh-Ais with evaporated milk instead of condensed milk.
– Tomato Kuey Tiao = Fried Kuey Tiao cooked with tomato sauce.
– My part is easy to understand. I just RAWR!.
For some unknown reasons, I miss my hometown Kuching a lot these days. I miss the weather, the food, the language/dialect we speak there, the streets, the green sceneries, the colorful sunsets, the food, the 24-hours food courts (we don’t have mamak stalls there), the air, I even miss the unique law we have there, miss my Bobbies (pet dogs), my house, my sofa and living room which happens to be my bedroom too, the food, and of course I miss my family very much.
Miao is Homesick..
– Yum Cha. Makan/Minum/Lepak
For those who don’t understand our conversation. I’m truly sorry for it. ^^”
Click to his site.